Robert is an experienced private client solicitor.
After spending numerous years learning his craft from his father, Robert stepped to the plate as managing partner in 2018. He has helped expand the Private Client department in his time whilst developing and modernising the management of the firm.
Areas of expertise
- Wills – advising on and preparing wills, including straightforward wills, life interest wills and discretionary trust wills, amongst others.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – advising on, preparing and registering both Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney – registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Grant of Probate – applications for Grants of Probate (if there is a Will) or Letters of Administration (if someone has died intestate, or without a will).
- Administration of deceased estates – dealing with the entire administration of the estate from date of death.
- Estate planning – including Inheritance Tax and care home fee advice.
- Management of affairs – for incapacitated clients.
He raised half a million pounds of future earnings for charities during free will month in 2018.
He also supports many other charities to which he continues to raise money for throughout the year.
Robert was awarded a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from university in 2013 and qualified as a solicitor in 2016.